Circa £34,670 depending on skills and experience
Location: Stamford / March Areas
Full time, 37 hours per week
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Products Advisor to join our Biosolids Sales team. This role is based across the Anglian Water region. You will be required to spend time travelling to visit clients across the region.
In this varied role you will be responsible for coordinating the planning process with respect to biosolids delivery & spreading operations in order to ensure delivery of the required service in excess of internal/external customer expectations.
Liaising directly with landowners and contractors, your excellent customer support skills will allow you to stress the benefits of nutri-bio alongside regular fertilisers, whilst providing advice in relation to each customers’ unique requirements. You’ll also provide technical support, negotiate contracts and co-ordinate day-to-day spreading activities.
You will provide agronomic advice to support biosolids as a value-adding product, advising and technical support in respect of agricultural and non-agricultural usage of biosolids, including current regulation and legislation and providing technical support to customers in respect of biosolids product and service quality.
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
- Personal private health care
- 26 days annual leave – rising with length of service
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme – Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
What does it take to be a Product Advisor?
- Agricultural and/or waste management qualification and expertise at HNC or equivalent level.
- Knowledge of farming and reclamation & recycling practices.
- Knowledge and experience in land reclamation.
- Knowledge and experience in waste recycling.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Biosolid and waste management recycling regulation.
- Waste Management Qualification
- IOSH &/or NEBOSH – Health & Safety Qualification
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with people at all levels (internally and externally)
- Team working (collaboration)
- Business and / or commercial expertise
- Computer literate – experienced in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Excellent communication skills
If successful in your application, you will benefit from access to a company vehicle, so a full UK driving licence is essential. If you are offered the role, the status of your driving licence may be checked.
Why Anglian Water?
At Anglian Water our culture involves collaborative, innovative and inspiring work putting people at the heart of our business and we truly love what we do! If you care about excellent customer service, your career and the environment, then we want to hear from you. We enable environments to flourish and families to get on with their day to day lives we truly love what we do!
Closing date: 17/07/2022
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.