An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual who can help to continue to grow the business of a successful agricultural merchanting business in North Yorkshire. The successful applicant will join the team of a well established family business, and sell a wide range of agricultural products.
This role will be of particular interest to you if you would like to utilise your animal health knowledge in a business that will really value your skills and input.
Duties will include:-
- Work as part of a team to organise the smooth operation of the store.
- Maintaining high standards of customer care at all times.
- Answering questions and offer advice to customers on a range of products.
- Working to company security policies, and also health & safety policies.
- Ensuring the country store and its merchandise is well presented at all times.
- Previous retail experience is essential.
- SQP Qualified would be an advantage however not essential.
- Confidence on the phone, advising customers of a wide range of agricultural and animal health products.
- Conscientious, hard-working and adaptable.
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business focused, results driven with a real passion for what you do.
- Flexible work ethic.
By joining this business, you will receive a competitive salary in addition to profit share opportunities.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.