Are you an experienced technician looking for the opportunity to work across a range of leading brands in horticultural machinery? Alternatively, perhaps you have a background working with professional grass machinery and seek to forge a career as a service technician.
You will be joining a reputable agri/horticultural machinery dealership, reporting to the Service Manager regularly and responsible for the day-to-day services, repairs and PDI of both domestic and professional horticultural machinery. You will be providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers, managing your time effectively to meet their needs and helping to grow the business.
What the role will involve:
- Communicate with customers through both Email and Telephone conversations (As well as in person)
- You will support clients with maintenance and repairs on commercial and domestic horticultural machinery and report back to the service manager
- You will use your knowledge of machinery to develop solutions to problems independently
- You will be able to manage your time effectively between projects whilst providing excellent customer service to clients.
- You will be able to support customers through product demonstrations.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work face-to-face with customers
- Enjoy working in a commercial environment
- Good computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Participation in service-related manufacturers service training including web-based
- Experience and/or knowledge of domestic and/or professional grass machinery (desirable)
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team members
You can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Staff Discount
- Professional development opportunities
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.