UK Commercial Director - Are you a leader with a passion for the agricultural industry? Do you have a track record of delivery in an agricultural organisation in an executive or senior role?
Join our dynamic team as the UK Commercial Director and in this entrepreneurial role, you will spearhead our newly formed UK business group, propelling the growth of our portfolio of businesses across the UK. You will be flexible as the need for this position is to be on-site with customers and suppliers, primarily in the South West and Midlands.
Why Silostop Agri Ltd/ Intershape Ltd (Part of the Milbank Group)
Silostop Agri are the leading Global supplier of Oxygen Barrier silage films. With the Patented Secure Covers brand, it makes a fantastic offering to farmers all over the world to protect their silage with the best possible products. In the UK the range extends to include the ARK Agricultural sloping wall silage clamp range and more recently the addition of the Intershape business to the company.
Intershape focus on Cow Welfare, selling their range directly to farms across the country.
This role will oversee these brands in the UK sector and ensure that sales, marketing, and operations work together to cross sell and support each other.
Fantastic company benefits include:
- Competitive Salary: On offer is a starting salary of £80,000 to £100,000 per annum depending on experience
- Bonus: performance related (£10,00 to £20,000 potential)
- Holiday: 25 days plus Bank holidays
- Health Care Insurance: Family Vitality cover
- Employee extras: Company pension, Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop
As the UK Commercial Director, you will be at the helm, developing and delivering a strong commercial strategy with an unwavering customer focus. You will lead the company to achieve outstanding business performance and sustainable growth by leveraging in-depth market understanding and insight, M&A integrations, exceptional industry knowledge, and technical expertise in animal comfort and leading silage storage solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategy & Business Development: Define and drive an aspirational growth strategy, optimise product positioning, and evaluate potential mergers and acquisitions.
- Market Expansion: Identify and explore new market opportunities and partnerships to drive business growth.
- Sales and Revenue Growth: Lead the sales and marketing teams to achieve revenue targets and maximise profitability.
- Product Portfolio Management: Oversee the development and management of our product portfolio, including pricing strategies and product launches.
- Organisational Leadership & Development: Provide strong leadership for the UK division, and foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Setting & Delivery of Performance: Establish stretching organisational KPIs, demonstrate an innovative mindset, and use data to drive operational efficiency.
- Strategic Relationship Management: Build strong external partnerships, understand stakeholder needs, and manage relationships with suppliers, distributors, customers and partners.
- Organisational Health & Development: Optimise organisational design, recruit & develop talent, build a culture of high performance, innovation and excellent customer service.
- Silostop Agri Leadership: Uphold Silostop Agri values, act as a visible and credible role model, and bring in external perspectives for overall performance improvement.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No recruitment agencies, please
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
Additional keywords: commercial, director, management, manufacturing, UK director, farming, agriculture, senior management
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.