We're recruiting an Outdoor Pig Farm Manager for a farm in Suffolk (IP24).
The fantastic opportunity is for an experienced pig manager for a 1000-sow outdoor breeding farm.
This top-performing unit is part of a well-established farming business specialising in pig production.
- Must have excellent pig knowledge
- Must have self-motivation and drive
- Able to take ownership and responsibility for the enterprise
- Able to constantly look for improvements
- Proven track record of successful people management to work with the team to develop ways of working to improve their knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will be actively involved with all areas of the pig breeding unit and responsible for managing the staff and ensuring the condition of the livestock is maintained at a high standard.
Salary: From £35,000+ DOE
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.
Currently, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.