An opportunity has arisen to become part of a successful dairy business milking 450 cows near Newark in Nottinghamshire.
An experienced herdsperson is required to work alongside the existing herdsperson and young team sharing responsibility for all day-to-day tasks on this large dairy unit.
This forward-thinking business has the following:
• Modern 24:48 parlour with ACR’s and backing gate.
• Good cow housing – cubicles & auto scrapers
• Cow Manager software
• 2 calving blocks Autumn and Spring
• Paddock grazing – excellent track infrastructure & grassland management
• TMR feeding.
• Milk sold on a cheese contract.
The successful candidate should be highly motivated, enthusiastic, a good communicator and be a team player. Training will be provided to further develop and enhance the successful candidate.
In return we offer a highly competitive salary, a team bonus, regular time off and a centrally heated 3-bedroom house, which is rent free and council tax free.
For an informal discussion please call Rob Stephenson on 07557 920255.
*No overseas applicants without a work visa*
For a full list of our current vacancies please visit our website at www.lklservices.co.uk