Roadhogs Recruitment are offering flexible career opportunities on pig farms.
We are looking to employ more staff to join our expanding pig stockperson team, who support pig farmers across the UK by supplying valuable labour of all abilities.
We have over 30 years of working in the pig industry, and working with us can set you on your career path within the Industry.
What we can offer you:
- Full-time employment
- Flexible employment - If you have other work/life commitments, we can fit work around you
- An opportunity to see and explore many different parts of the UK
- A start or a way back into the pig industry, we are the gateway!
We're ideally looking for:
- One year+ of pig OR livestock experience
- A driving licence and a car
- Someone with passion and enthusiasm for agriculture
- Someone that can hit the ground running, be flexible and adaptable
The salary range £25,000 - £30,000
- FREE accommodation(No rent/gas/electric/water or Council Tax bills
- Daily catering and travel allowance
- Fortnightly pay into your bank account
- 28 days holiday
- Work Place Pension (After the qualifying period)
We do not take any % of your wages - What you earn, you keep.
You are covering both indoor and outdoor units – from 200 sow units to 3000 sow units and, depending on your knowledge, from pressure washing/mucking out to management positions and all in between.
We will fit your skills to the job.
Whatever your level of experience, we would like to hear from you. Please apply for more info.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.
At this time, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.