This is a role to get excited about! A truly rare opportunity to join one of the most trusted, and recognisable equine feed companies who have been providing optimal nutrition to their equestrian clients for decades. Whether it be to the leisure rider or top level competition rider, you will be an invaluable asset to a team whose expertise is always in high demand.
This company take their commitment to customers personally, their products are manufactured to the highest standards using top quality raw materials and their renowned feed advice service is always available to customers and prospective customers alike.
You will be personally involved with:
• Utilising the latest scientific research to grow and develop their product range.
• Providing comprehensive advice via telephone, email and social media.
• Attending trade shows, and conducting yard visits where you will provide technical and practical advice.
• Getting out in the market, giving presentations and webinars to equestrian groups.
• Writing literature, articles and social media posts.
• Working closely with marketing, sales and nutrition teams.
• Formulation of new and existing products.
• Carrying out an in-depth, complete nutritional plan for clients to include rationing.
The successful person will:
• Ideally, have experience in a relevant position.
• An excellent knowledge of the equestrian industry, your clients will range from leisure riders to Olympic athletes.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• A degree in either Equine or Animal Science (or similar) with a strong understanding of nutrition.
• Have a flexible approach to travel, including some time staying away to meet the business needs.
• Overall, a passion for all things equine and the drive to help people get the best out of their feed supplier.
In return, this business can provide an attractive salary package to include health insurance.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation