A highly rewarding opportunity is on offer to work for an industry giant within the cattle genetics sector. This is an ideal opportunity for those that enjoy selling but don’t want to travel or spend time physically on the road selling.
Working closely with dairy and beef farmers, you have the ability to influence performance and genetic potential within these herds. Take control of your career and join a business with extensive opportunities and rewarding packages which will take you from strength to strength.
You’ll be working in an established team of 6 internal sales advisors and will have an existing ledger that you’ll be expected to grow.
What you’ll need:
• Be experienced in a sales, consultative, customer relationship type role.
• Have a thorough understanding of cattle, preferably dairy.
• Ability to communicate with different people and have tenacity in doing so
• Enthusiasm and determination.
• Advantage if there is a base knowledge of cattle genetics and/or genomics – although this is not essential.
• Competitive Basic with Uncapped commission; allowing considerable earning capacity.
• Free BUPA Healthcare and Dental Plan.
• Employee discounts and long service awards.
• Life assurance 4 times salary
• Continued support and input via CPD both UK and internationally.
Need to Know More?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 485525 / 07506296301 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.