You have a passion for agriculture, possibly with proven credentials in the sector, along with a desire to engage with all walks of the farming community and agri-business. Be at the forefront as agriculture embraces change, all while shaping the future of our evolving business.
As the UK's leading agricultural recruitment specialists, we know that it's our people and relationships across the industry that are the key to our success, rather than a preoccupation with KPIs or shiny suits.
You may have agricultural experience and are looking to utilise your background in a slightly different way, or perhaps you have a good commercial background and an interest in the rural way of life and are keen to train and develop- this could be the best career developing opportunity you could embark on.
Our proven Recruiter Development programme will take you through a detailed training pathway, providing you with all the knowledge and tools you need to be successful in a career in Agricultural Recruitment.
What your role will look like:
- Deliver a professional search and headhunting process bespoke to each recruitment project (from graduate to C-level opportunities across agri-business)
- Management of new and existing client relationships
- Demonstrating excellence and integrity in customer service
- Consultative service to candidates, clients and other industry figures
- Exercise sound commercial acumen
- Communicating effectively through multiple channels
- Business development
- Attendance at agricultural and related events (1-5 events per year)
- Maintain solid grasp of current issues within agriculture and agri-business (both in the UK and globally)
What we are looking for:
- Great people skills and an ability to build strong relationships
- An understanding of either agriculture/food/land-based or related sectors is desirable
- Ability to work in a close team as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-disciplined with good organisational skills
- Solution finder
- Excellent IT skills
- A background in a commercial role is preferred, but not essential
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation