Joining one of the world’s leading machinery business as an Expert Product Consultant you would be responsible for training the company’s expanding dealership network and sales team about a range of products.
Travelling extensively through Ireland and Northern Ireland you will be utilising your practical dairy experience on a daily basis. Perhaps you have worked in or considered a more commercial career and would like to work in a commercially focused role which does not involve direct sales.
The successful person will:
- Provide your technical expertise to provide technical support.
- Technical product training for the dealerships and staff.
- Implementing new product training, sales tools and preparing training materials.
- Working closely with account managers to keep up to date with latest industry trends and identifying gaps in the market for new products.
- Liaising with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Supporting the marketing team with advertisements, articles, shows and farm demos.
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer for the right person.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation