Are you a technically minded individual with Quality Control experience who could be interested in joining an industry leading business? This business boasts a global reach with their innovative products, and due to ongoing success this is your opportunity to join their rapidly expanding team.
Staff are treated as individuals within this this close-knit, family feel business, your contribution will be truly recognised and valued. The result of this is extremely low staff turnover, of which they are extremely proud.
You will be working from your own lab/office based on site, inspecting, sampling and testing a wide range of raw materials, products in production and the finished product ensure not only the company's exacting standards are met but also following strict industry accreditations.
The successful person will:
• Be a team player, but also able to work autonomously. You will collaborate with the Regulatory and Quality Manager and the Production Manager.
• Have good IT skills, particularly MS office.
• Analytical, problem solving approach to work.
• The ideal person will have a HND in Chemistry or related subject and experience working in a manufacturing related lab, although those with a significant amount of relevant QC experience will also be considered.
• Have an understanding of food/animal feed/ pharmaceutical ingredient testing.
Package is dependent on relevant experience.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation