We are recruiting an indoor Pig Stockperson for a farm in Aberdeenshire AB21.
The family farming business has several breeding units, finishing sites and arable.
They seek to employ a pig farm worker to work alongside the team on their 1200-sow farrow 7-kilo unit.
The successful applicant will ideally have 1+ years of experience in the Pig Industry.
- Ideally, good all-around knowledge of pig husbandry, especially in the farrowing or serving department
- High level of personal motivation
- Ability to work well within a small team
- High levels of animal welfare and production at all times
- Being able to work every other weekend
Salary: £28,000 + doe
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.
At this time, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.