Assistant Working Farm Manager
Salary: circa £32,000 per annum plus 2 bed cottage in hamlet, council tax, Bupa and Pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a 2,000 acre family farm in the heart of the Cotswolds.
The farm predominantly produces arable crops moving towards regenerative farming with a key focus on conservation.
Ideally applicants will have studied agriculture and have worked in a similar setting before.
The role will include:
- Use of modern John Deere tractors
- Minimal tillage
- Operation of trailed Horsch Leeb 30 metre sprayer
- Variable rate fertiliser spreading
- Spring and winter drilling
- Harvest work
- General farm maintenance work including woodland management.
Applicants must have:
- PA1 and PA2 spraying qualifications, plus PA4, S&G and PA6 advantageous.
- Telehandler certificate
- Understanding of the Countryside Stewardship Mid-Tier Scheme and Sustainable Farming Incentive
- Must be IT literate (previous experience of Gatekeeper software would be advantageous)
- Basic knowledge of livestock systems
Please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.