We're recruiting a Pig Stockperson farm in Northamptonshire, NN12.
The family-owned pig farm is a 300-sow indoor, breeding to finishing unit. They are looking for a general pig stockperson to assist in all areas of the pig unit.
The right person ideally should have the following:
- Good pig husbandry knowledge with skills in farrowing
- Ability to clean out, pressure wash, straw down, move stock and offer general livestock care
- High welfare standards
- Good tractor driving skills for mill mixing, slurry, bale cart, road haulage, scraping out, straw chopping and using feed wagons
- Keenness to muck in and help where needed
- Reliability and team player skills
- Welding and building skills will be an advantage
Salary: From £11 per hour DOE
Mobile home accommodation is available – rent and bill-free.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.
Currently, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.