- You enjoy nothing better than getting up to those early frosty mornings, birds singing, sliding into your muddy wellies, and working outdoors with nature.
- Your exceptional farming knowledge and managerial experience ensures the smooth running of your organic and conventional production.
- Your attention to detail, overseeing operations and making sound business decisions, gives you joy and excitement in harvesting the fruits of your labour.
- Our customers delicious watercress wouldn't make it their tables without your leadership, hard work, and dedication.
- You will be able to offer a farming background and team leadership experience - any farming qualifications would be advantageous.
About the benefits…
The additional benefits of living on the farm in your housing accommodation and with your own work-use vehicle, will give you the right start and opportunity to work closely with your experienced and dynamic team, helping pioneer new growing techniques and technology to your unique crop. These ideas will help grow and supply the freshest and highest quality watercress to our customers and suppliers.
About the role…
This role will be Monday - Friday, Sunday harvesting during season depending on operational requirements. A life on the farm may sound tiring and full of effort, however the satisfaction and fulfilment working with a single crop gives you a real sense of pride and love for your work. You will be responsible for the production of watercress across two conventionally farmed sites and two organically farmed sites in the Dorset operation.
What comes next?
Think you're ready for a new challenge in Watercress Farm Management? Give Alice a call for an informal chat on 01780 480 530 or email email@example.com