If you have a commercial expertise in farm machinery and equipment as well as the ability to engineer practical solutions on farm, apply your skills in a growing farming enterprise as it develops novel carbon removal techniques.
You will be joining a well-funded business as it scales it's Albanian operation towards the goal of sustainably farming 2500ha. In this role, you will be the authority across the business in identifying, sourcing and integrating the machinery necessary to realise this vision.
You'll have a sound grasp of modern tractors and attachments. You may or may not be a qualified engineer, but you will have a 'hands on' mechanical skillset and the experience to solve unique engineering problems in situ.
- Identify and source agricultural machinery, attachments and equipment in line with changing operational requirements
- Test and install machinery
- Process engineering to coordinate the deployment of machinery and equipment
- Contribute towards and deliver business strategy
- Oversee mechanical/electrical maintenance of all machinery
- Devise and carry out bespoke engineering solutions
- Work as part of a cohesive management team
- Project management and leadership of machinery operatives
What you'll have:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of modern agricultural machinery
- A practical farming background (ideally with experience of land spreading) is preferred
- A background in operating a wide range of tractors, implements and other farm equipment (e.g. slurry pumps)
- Experience of buying farm machinery
- Earth moving experience (e.g. in construction or mining) would also be relevant
- Well rounded mechanical/engineering skillset
What you can expect:
- Generous remuneration package
- Remote working (for individuals already based in Europe) with site visits to Albania as necessary
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.