Is it time for you to take your career in farm consultancy to the next level? If you are someone who genuinely cares about developing your career whilst helping farmers to navigate the challenges associated with management of a modern farm.
If you understand the significance of utilising Grants, Stewardships and SFI whilst maximising output through nutrient planning and diversification as the industry evolves this could be the role for you.
You would be joining one of the most recognisable names in the industry with an unrivalled reputation holding a significant share of the UK arable market. Whilst this business have seen significant growth leading to them becoming a market leader, they haven’t lost their farmer focused ethos and collaborative team atmosphere.
You will be provided with the autonomy and freedom to fully manage your territory as a business unit, whilst having the support and guidance of an experienced, approachable team.
You will need:
• A business ethos, someone able to think commercially both for your business and your clients with an entrepreneurial approach to your role- there is substantial room for growth both in the role and your territory.
• Prior experience in rural consultancy, particularly compliance.
• A practical background in the UK agricultural sector, this does not need to be arable specific but that would be advantageous.
• To reside in or be willing to relocate to: Lincolnshire, East Anglia or Essex.
• A full, UK driving license.
Remuneration will commensurate prior experience, for the right person there is ample room for career progression in this business.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation