A passion for the Irish dairy market, affinity with the farming community and an ability to transfer knowledge by means of an engaging, influential communication style are crucial to join this global giant.
This renowned company will provide the successful person with an attractive package, staff are well looked after within a team with an excellent collaborative culture and an enviable global reputation- a true household name If you know the dairy industry!
As Milking Technology Specialist- you will be joining a team of professionals, each specialising in a specific product/ range of products. As the company’s expert you will be responsible for training and supporting an expansive network of dealerships across your territory.
To be considered, you will need:
• A strong mechanical/engineering/ machinery product background.
• An understanding of the UK dairy sector.
• Creativity to produce marketing information, presentations and training materials.
• Excellent communication and knowledge transfer skills.
• Established commercial experience in a related field.
• Ability to travel both nationally and internationally
• Commercial engagement and awareness
• Organised approach and attention to detail
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation