European Regional Technical Manager
Flexible location within Europe
Competitive six figure package
“Technical Innovation delivering Commercial Success”
Tama Group are world leaders in crop baling solutions, establishing themselves as a key part of the global farming market with an annual turnover around $1 billion dollars. Vital to their operation is Tama European Distribution (TED), their regional management operation based in Hampshire, UK which provides leadership and support to Tama’s 8 sales companies across the European Region. Tama plays a pivotal role in delivering unmatched customer support, technical expertise, and top-tier sales and distribution services. Their passion for excellence ensures that farmers throughout Europe have access to premium, state-of-the-art agricultural solutions that empower their success. They collaborate with some of the world's largest global organisations and are looking for a standout candidate to join their team as their European Regional Technical Manager.
As the European Regional Technical Manager (RTM) at Tama you will be a critical member not only of their European team, reporting to the European Commercial Director but also be expected to interact with their HO and Global teams. This role offers a thrilling combination of managerial and technical responsibilities, making it perfect for someone looking to make a significant impact to Tama’s commercial activity in Europe.
- Lead a team of TED Sales Company Technical Managers (SC TMs) across Europe.
- Spearhead Tama's pre and after-sales services, customer support, and training programs.
- Develop compelling technical sales arguments and supercharge their marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with various departments at Tama HQ to support product development, to implement cutting-edge technical projects and best practices.
- Organise knowledge-sharing meetings and create a collaborative community among Regional Technical Managers.
- Act as the bridge between Tama HQ, TED Team, and their key OEM stakeholders.
- Provide invaluable technical support to TED Sales Companies and customers.
- Be the face of their new Tama products, highlighting their game-changing technical advantages.
- Keep a close eye on product quality and ensure swift resolution of customer complaints.
- Stay ahead of the competition with comprehensive benchmarking in the EU region.
In addition to bringing the experience to match these responsibilities, ideal candidates will hold a degree in a related field (or equivalent experience) and a strong technical background in agricultural machinery or a related industry. Excellent communication skills are essential, with the ability to communicate both in the board room and in the field with the end user.
Tama stands at the forefront of agricultural innovation: dedicated to revolutionising farming solutions. Joining the team at TED means becoming part of a global leader where you can have a tangible impact on the European team. You'll unlock your personal growth potential in a small, dynamic team and enjoy a supportive, tight-knit work environment away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Nigel Fortnum or Katharine Price at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555. To apply, submit CV and a supporting letter (in one document) via the APPLY button.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.