You have a passion for agriculture, along with a desire to engage with people and help them reach their goals. You may be working in the industry already, looking to utilise your experience in a different way. Or maybe you have a good commercial background and an interest in the rural way of life, and keen to embrace a new challenge. If this sounds like you, recruitment may be the right move.
De Lacy Executive are seeking an Agricultural Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding business based in Worcestershire. As the UK’s leading agricultural recruitment specialists, people are at the centre of everything we do; we care about enabling better working lives by connecting the right people with the right business, and we invest heavily in our own people to help them achieve this.
As part of the De Lacy team, you will be partnering with a diverse range of businesses, helping to shape the future as the agricultural sector embraces change. This is a rewarding opportunity for the right person to make their own.
What your role will look like:
- Working closely with client partners to develop a deep understanding of their recruitment needs
- Sourcing and shortlisting candidates according to the brief, and carrying out effective initial screening
- Managing the recruitment process through interviews to offer stage and beyond
- Management of new and existing client relationships, demonstrating excellent service at every stage
- Providing advice and guidance to clients and candidates
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of current issues affecting agriculture and agribusiness, both in the UK and globally
The ideal candidate:
- Results driven with a tenacious and resilient approach to achieving targets
- A confident and persuasive communicator who enjoys working with people
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work to deadlines
- An understanding of agriculture or related sectors is preferred
- Strong organisational skills and able to handle rapidly shifting priorities
- Customer service focussed
- Prior experience in a commercial role would be advantageous, but is not essential as support will be given to the right individual
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous commission structure
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive, ongoing training and opportunities for development
- Enhanced sick pay
- Team days out and social events
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is a fast-paced role within a close-knit, friendly team of recruitment professionals who strive to deliver outstanding levels of service to everyone we work with. If this sounds attractive to you, for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Caroline Jones on 01885 483440 or 07946 008083, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.