Cobrey Farms is a progressive and diverse family run farm set in the heart of the Wye Valley, Ross-on-Wye. We are a large-scale, innovative farm growing a wide range of vegetable, horticultural and arable crops spread over 1800ha. We run a fleet of modern and specialist machinery and we have an exciting opportunity for new operators to join our team.
• Assisting with a wide range of tractor operations including potato and beetroot planting, harvesting, topping, Irrigation and other general farm tasks.
• Performing tractor operations on high value crops including asparagus, rhubarb, and French Beans.
• Responsibility for the maintenance and operation of own tractor.
• Potential for some relief spraying for the right candidate.
• Working with modern, specialist machinery and GPS equipment.
Skills and Attributes of the successful candidate:
• We are looking for someone with a passion for ensuring the best quality crops are produced.
• Practical experience on modern machinery and GPS is essential.
• A strong attention to detail is required to ensure maximum business success.
• PA1and PA2 are desirable but not essential.
• Enjoy a variety of tasks and can deliver a positive can-do attitude.
This is a permanent, full time position, offering good earning potential. Accommodation maybe available as part of the package. You will receive 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
We are proud of what we do and of having a rewarding working environment- if you are interested in joining our team please email, in confidence, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01989562770
For more information about our farm you can visit www.cobrey.co.uk
Closing Date for applications- 6th December 2023.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button