If you have a mechanical background in agricultural machinery together with the ability to build long-term relationships with customers, this is an opportunity to develop your career alongside living the Australian lifestyle.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you'll have the chance to join one of Australia's most prominent dealerships, yet one that still maintains its family-run atmosphere. The role concerns whole goods sales.
The company are actively seeking talented salespeople from abroad and are fully prepared to support with relocation costs and visa applications where necessary.
Whether you've gained your practical experience of servicing machinery on the home farm, you have a formal qualification or are an established agricultural sales professional, this business will be able to offer you a challenging role and structured career pathway.
You'll be based at one of several depots across Western Australia and will cover a territory within a two hour radius. You'll have the autonomy to make this territory and sales ledger your own.
What the role involves:
- Prepare sales action plans and schedules.
- Make sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Develop and make presentations to current and potential customers.
- Develop a technical understanding of the products.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good relationships.
- Quality checks on product and service delivery.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management.
- Manage and attend presentations and shows/events.
- Input all relevant information into CRM system.
- While being sales role, experience of servicing modern ag machinery will be highly advantageous.
- Ideally but not exclusively, you'll have an OEM apprenticeship, relevant degree or other formal qualification.
- A passion for modern tractors, combines and implements.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- A genuine commitment to living/working in Australia.
What you can expect:
- Generous salary package + commission (unrivalled in the UK for similar roles).
- Relocation/migration support.
- Company vehicle.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development.
- 4 weeks of annual leave + 10 public holidays.
- Aspirational lifestyle.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.