We are recruiting a Pig Unit Manager for an indoor unit in Yorkshire, YO61.
This producer has been in the business for over 25 years.
The 450-sow indoor unit produces progeny to bacon weight on a two-week batch farrowing.
They are looking to employ a Pig Unit Manager with:
- Good production skills
- Ability to keep to Red Tractor standards
- Good communication skills and able to motivate staff
- Ability to operate tractor and trailer, telehandler and skid steer loader
Salary: £42,000 DOE
- 4-bed farmhouse (rent-free on service tenancy - tenant to pay for all services/utilities
- Nest pension scheme
- Holidays 22 days per year
- Production bonus
- 07:30 - 16:00 + plus night evening check
- Plus, every other weekend
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.
Currently, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.