Are you ready to invest in YOUR career? Keen to pursue a career in sales or as a Trader in the livestock feed sector and would like the support and progression offered by a market leading business?
I am looking for someone to join a busy, experienced and ambitious commercial team, to make a success of your career in this business. On the current market, career developing opportunities are a rare find, you need to have the determination to succeed in a role within the commercial sector.
Customers are at the heart of what this business and specifically this team does, you will be involved with all aspects of a feed commodities trading department… from customer pricing enquiries to order management, purchasing and business development- there will be chance for you to get involved!
- Work towards sales targets for the trading team.
- Build customer relationships, providing exceptional customer service.
- Deal with enquiries, pricing and order management.
- Keep abreast of market information, advising your clients and internal teams.
- Maintaining customer information, prospective customer lists and helping to develop business opportunities.
The essential requirements:
- Exceptional communication skills, confident in dealing with people of all levels.
- High motivation/drive to succeed with belief in your own ability.
- Excellent attention to detail- you must keep accurate records with good organisation.
- Proficiency in maths, with a strong understanding of Microsoft office software.
- Someone who takes their own initiative, a self-starter.
- An agricultural background, livestock background is of particular interest.
- The ideal person will have proven experience in sales/ telesales/ trading- but this is not essential
In return, you will receive exceptional developmental opportunities and an attractive package to reflect experience.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation