Would you like to join an international, leading agricultural business commanding success globally as a result of their scientifically proven, high quality products?
The successful person in this role will thrive on absorbing and sharing technical knowledge, managing research projects and communicating with people of all backgrounds- from farmers to researchers.
You will find your technical prowess put to good use, charged with ensuring the scientific evidence behind their range of products is utilised to the best commercial value. Whether this be through providing technical training and support to distributors, defining the focus for company research and development or holding farmer focused presentations and events- this role provides ample variety to use your skills!
If you want to get out and see the world this role may be particularly attractive- you would be home office/UK sites/ with circa 30% spent travelling internationally. As you might expect, good transport links and being within a reasonable commute to an airport will be required but you can live anywhere within the UK.
Your main duties will entail:
• Coordination of technical projects, to include defining research goals.
• Technical training and support to sales staff, distributors and relevant stakeholders.
• Supporting both the commercial and technical development of the ruminant related products.
• Direct involvement with management of current and new products- including communicating with external consultants.
You will be required to have:
• A valid driving licence and passport.
• Excellent communication skills, with a passion for knowledge transfer.
• Ideally, a relevant qualification at MSc or above in a relevant subject such as animal science, veterinary or microbiology.
• Relevant technical and commercial experience within the feed industry.
- A practical background would be highly advantageous- you need to be able to relate to farmers.
An attractive salary package to include bonus will be available for the successful person.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation