We are recruiting an experienced Pig Stockperson for their farm in Suffolk (IP12).
The chosen candidate will oversee either the farrowing or dry sow units.
This position is a great opportunity for those with ambition looking to progress.
The pig unit runs with 1100 sows, breeding-to-weaning, on a 5-week batch system.
- Covering all aspects of pig husbandry and farm management
- Covering for the unit manager when needed
- Farming machinery operation
- Adhering to high welfare standards and health & safety regulations
- Helping to achieve production targets
- General farm maintenance
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
Salary: £32,000 DOE + Bonus
Accommodation is not available, so candidates need to be able to commute to IP12.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.
At this time, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.